- Contact Pawgeous
- Customer Reviews
- De-Matting Policy
- Dog Grooming FAQ’s
- Dog Grooming Services
- Grooming Record Card
- Online Bookings
- Pawgeous Dog Grooming Sitemap
- Pawgeous Gallery
- Terms and Conditions
- Will my dog be sedated?
- Do you disinfect after each dog has been groomed?
- I have a short haired terrier do I need to have him groomed?
- My short haired / double coated dog doesn’t require much grooming.
- How often does my dog need grooming?
- How often should I have my dog groomed?
- When should my puppy come in for its first groom?
- What is the best age to start grooming my dog?
- When should a puppy be groomed for the first time?
- How soon can I have my puppy groomed?
- When can my puppy have their first clip?
- At what age should I bring my puppy to you?
- What shampoos and conditioners do you use?
- Can you just give my dog a bath?
- What can I do myself between my grooming appointments?
- I’m worried as my dog has sensitive skin.
- How often should I bath my dog?
- Can my dog be hand stripped?
- What’s the difference between clipping and hand stripping?
- Can you brush the matts out of my dog’s coat?
- Is my double coated breed suitable for clipping?
- Can my old dog be clipped?
- Should I have my dog clipped?
- How frequent should I have my dog clipped?
- What should I do if my dog doesn’t seem to like grooming or misbehaves?
- My dog can be aggressive and fidgety. Will you stop the groom?
- My dog can be aggressive; can he / she still be clipped?
- Will my dog be muzzled?
- What if my dog is timid or nervous?
- I have made an appointment, what happens now?
- Are you a qualified dog groomer?
- How long is your waiting list?
- Why can’t you give me a definite price over the phone?
- How much does it cost for my pet to be groomed?
- What are your prices?
- Why do you only give estimated prices over the phone?
- Can you groom my dog outside my place of work?
- Can I watch you groom my dog?
- Why are you a mobile groomer?
- What areas do you serve?
- Will there be any water dumped on my street during the grooming process?
- Do you need to use my electricity and water?
- What should I do to prepare for my pet’s groom?
- What do I need to provide or prepare anything before your visit?
- Can my dog be groomed when she is in season?
- Should I feed my dog before grooming?
- Why do you use neck and belly straps?
- My dog is old / infirm / nervous. Can you still groom him?
- How do you deal with old and arthritic customers?
- Why can’t my dog be ready earlier?
- Can I stay with my dog?
- Can I stay with my dog during the grooming appointment?
- Do I need to walk my dog before his appointment?
- What if you missed my call to book an appointment?
- What if I need to change my dog grooming appointment?
- What happens once you have arrived at our home?
- Do we need to book in advance?
- Should I ask anything specific during pick up?
- How long does the grooming process take?
- How long will my dog be with you?
- How long will my appointment take?
- When should I book my dog in for a follow-up appointment?
- Do I need to book an appointment in advance?
- What are your appointment schedules?
- Can you pluck my dogs ears?
- Do you pluck dogs ears?
- How do you clean dog tear stains?
- Cleaning your dog’s eyes.
- How should I clean my dogs face and eyes?
- When is the ideal time to wash my dog’s face and eyes?
- How should I clean my dog’s eyes?
- Do you express Anal Glands?
- Do you empty anal glands?
- Will you express my dog’s anal glands?
- Does dog grooming include glands expression?
- How often should I clean my dogs teeth?
- Why didn’t you clip my dog’s nails short?
- Can I just have my dog's nails cut?
- How often should my dog have its nails cut?
- Does dog grooming include nails?
- Should my dog have its nails cut?
- Bookings & Appointments
- Eyes & Ears
- General Grooming Information
- Gland Expression
- Hand Stripping
- Health & Welfare
- Mobile Grooming
- Nail Clipping
- Oral Hygiene
- Washing & Bathing
Mobile Dog Grooming Chingford – E4 6RP
Pawgeous Mobile Dog Grooming is based in Chingford. As a mobile dog groomer, I groom across the London Boroughs of Redbridge, Epping Forest, Waltham Forest, Barnet and Enfield. Pawgeous Dog Grooming Sitemap
Dog grooming based in Chingford; Pawgeous Mobile Dog Grooming grooms dogs throughout the London Boroughs of Waltham Forest, Epping Forest, Redbridge, Barnet and Enfield. I also groom dogs in Buckhurst Hill, Woodford and Loughton. I have other dog grooming customers throughout Waltham Forest, including Walthamstow and Highams Park. As a mobile dog groomer, I groom dogs across Epping Forest, Waltham Forest and Redbridge including Chigwell, Loughton and Woodford Green. Mobile dog grooming allows me to cover the London Boroughs of Redbridge, Epping Forest and Waltham Forest. Being a mobile dog groomer, I am not limited to the above locations, and have customers as far as Hampstead and over to Barnet and Enfield. Pawgeous Dog Grooming Sitemap
There are so many advantages to having your dog(s) groomed by Pawgeous Mobile Dog Grooming. Most importantly, regardless of chosen groom, I always pay attention to the eyes, ears and face. Therefore, whether your dog needs a full groom, or just a fluff-dry and cologne, Pawgeous Mobile Dog Grooming have a groom for you.
In other words, Pawgeous Mobile Dog Grooming is generally your best grooming option without leaving home! Most importantly, I provide the one-to-one service that includes more attention for your dog(s), helping to keep them clean and smelling great. Pawgeous Dog Grooming Sitemap
Above all, you should not overlook using a dog groomer regularly! Grooming your dog should be regular appointment, to ensure that your dog is living its best life, as well as fostering good health and wellness.
Pawgeous Mobile Dog Grooming prices vary depending upon the breed of dog, how large the dog is in size, the style of groom and the condition of their coat. In contrast to grooming salons, I come to you with my “mobile dog grooming spa”. No hassle and stress of dropping off and collecting your dog, I groom in the comfort of your home surrounds using the latest in Hydrobath washing and blaster drying – giving your dog the perfect groom. Pawgeous Dog Grooming Sitemap