BE ASSURED, WE TAKE THE SAFEGUARDING AND PROTECTING OF YOUR INFORMATION SERIOUSLY.
WE WILL NEVER SELL OR GIVE YOUR DATA TO A 3rd PARTY
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make an enquiry.
- Any other information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer either to reject all cookies, to only allow “trusted” sites to set them, or to accept only those cookies from those websites which you are currently on. For more information please read the advice at
Visitors can use this website with no loss of functionality if cookies are disabled from the web browser.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, products or services.
- To provide an improved service. There is more detailed information that we ask for and it is optional that you provide it.
- To provide information to you relating to other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
When you register with Pawgeous, we will consider this as permission to contact you periodically with information about our products & services. We aim to keep our contact with you to an acceptable level and you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive this information. Please contact us using the “Contact Us” page on this website.
- We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
- Communicating with our business advisors and legal representatives. This is necessary for our legitimate interests of obtaining legal or professional business advice. In such circumstances, we will only share your personal information where it is necessary to do so, to the minimum extent necessary, subject to appropriate confidentiality restrictions and on an anonymised basis wherever possible.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our e-newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies including clear gifs to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice: https://mailchimp.com.
Where we process your personal information on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent to such processing at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Protecting Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This scrambles information while it moves from one source to another to prevent the information being viewed or tampered with.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your information, please email: email@example.com
Please note that we reserve the right, to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us, in providing you with the information.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which, for the purposes of the UK, is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the contact details of which are available here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Further information on your rights in relation to your personal data as an individual
For further information about your rights in relation to your personal information, including certain limitations which apply to some of those rights, please visit the following pages on the ICO’s website:
You can also find out further information about your rights, as well as information on any limitations which apply to those rights, by reading the underlying legislation contained in Articles 12 to 22 and 34 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is available here:
Updating & Changes to Your Information
Please inform us of any changes to any information (including personal information) which we hold about you so we can keep the information we hold about you accurate and up-to-date.
Where we intend to use your personal information for a new purpose other than the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, we will provide you with information about that purpose and any other relevant information before we use your personal information for that new purpose and obtain your consent if required.
Pawgeous Mobile Dog Grooming Terms & Conditions HERE